Being a CVS Version Control Person, I’ve had to learn Subversion as part of Open Source Contribution. Both MySQL and JMeter use SVN.
Steps for integration of SVN into Eclipse IDE. Refer to Subclipse for more information.
Installation of JMeter via SVN
- Start Eclipse
- Help | Software Updates | Find and Install
- Search For New Features To Install [Next]
- [New Remote Site]
- URL: http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.0.x
- Tick Subclipse [Next]
- I accept Terms and Condtions [Next]
- Restart Eclipse
- Window | Open Perspective | Other | SVN Repository Exploring
- Right Click New | Repository Location
- URL http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/ [Finish]
- Right Click on Node, Checkout
- Check out as project in Workspace [Finish]