What you need
- 1 kg (2 lbs) of pork tenderloin
- Tin of diced tomatoes
- BBQ sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Frying pan
- Dutch Oven or casserole cooking dish (with lid)
- Post preparation container
- Preheat oven to 325C
- Place tomatoes in cooking dish
- Lightly salt and pepper pork
- Lightly brown in frying pan (2-3 mins)
- Place pork in cooking disk, cover lightly with tomatoes
Pork cooks for 90+ minutes. Reduce temperature 25C per 30 minutes. There does not seem any issues overcooking.
You can optionally turn,cover pork in dish each 30 minutes.
Remove pork and place into container. Separate with fork & knife. Pork should just fall away.
Add some of the tomato juice from cooking disk to container.
Add sauce to your liking.
There are many choices for serving. Using toasted Ciabatta rolls with pulled pork and coleslaw is one example. Adding extra sauce to liking.