I will be attending next week’s Web 2.0 Expo 2008 in New York.
Garys Guide has a schedule of the key events and off site associated event parties.
The Keynote titles gives you an indication of the variety of talks expected.
- Organizing Chaos: The Growth of Collaborative Filters
- (Re)making the Internet: Accounting for the Future of Information, Communication and Entertainment Technologies
- Next Generation of Video Games
- 10 Things We’ve Learned at 37signals
- High Order Bit
- What ManyEyes Knows
- Arianna Huffington in Conversation with Tim O’Reilly
- Because We Make You Happy
- The Real Future of Technology
- Enterprise Radar
- The Death of the Grand Gesture
- It’s Not Information Overload. It’s Filter Failure.
- Building Personal Brand Within the Social Media Landscape